Equalista Marketing Brain
The Equalista App is going to be a smartphone and web app that educates users about equality and feminism – think a vocabulary trainer for equality! But we don’t want to just talk, we want to act. That is why we will offer as well concrete digital training plans to deal with situations of inequality, e.g. in your job. Our vision is to make the world more equal one user at a time.
We are funded through the Exist grant from the German Federal Ministry of Economics that guarantees the funding for this position. We are looking for someone to help us build and execute our marketing, branding and communication strategy. We truly believe that the time is right to really push equality forward. We have the idea and we have the drive – but we need your help to make it come to life and to help us communicate the right things in the right way. You will know marketing much better than us and we can’t wait to listen to your ideas.
We need you to…
- drive and develop our marketing and branding strategy
- handle our social media accounts with us
- build our website and implement SEO
- help us with everything visual (we really want to get rid of the pink and need a logo)
- coordinate with freelance designers
- speak/write fluent English as we are an international team
- oh and did we mention stickers??
It would be cool if you are…
- independent and comfortable driving your own agenda
- interested in apps and online learning
- good at project management, taming dragons and want to slay patriarchy
- creative, enthusiastic and full of great ideas
- knowledgeable in digital and all other forms of marketing
- knowledgeable in WordPress or want to learn it
- passionate about feminism, intersectionality, equality and anti-discrimination
- sometimes silly and don’t shy away from quirky
- not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- a team player that wants to not only be part of, but also build the Equalista family
- a fast learner that is not afraid of new things and does them anyway
- the opportunity to be in the Equalista starting team
- to work with a product that we believe will change the world
- a paid full-time position
- a company that wants to try everything in the new work realm
- the opportunity to grow the Marketing team over time
- unlimited vacation days and no fixed working hours
- Location: Berlin (DE) or Gothenburg (SE), remote work is possible
IMPORTANT: Due to the grant regulation, an academic degree that is not older than 5 years is a hard requirement!
(you can check all grant requirements here: https://www.exist.de/EN/Programme/About-EXIST/content.html and check the FAQ here: https://www.exist.de/EN/Service/FAQ/FAQ-Business-Startup-Grant/content.html)
Start: asap, please apply as soon as possible as we hire on an ongoing basis
If you think you are our Marketing brain, please apply with a CV and a letter of motivation at email@example.com and tell us why you are the one. If you would like to work with us but think you are not qualified enough, please read this article!